If you are interested in commissioning a pony, please read the following.
While I do accept commissions, I will never accept a commission that I feel I cannot adequately complete. This means that if I accept your commission, then I feel it is within my skill range to complete and you will receive a pony made with competence.
If needed, I will sketch up some concept art for you based on your description of what you want. The concept art may be rough, but it will get the idea across. Once we agree on the concept art, I require the purchase of a non refundable commission retainer before I make your pony. Once the pony is complete, I require the remainder to be paid in full within 7 days, or I reserve the right to auction off your abandoned item. If you need more time to pay, please communicate with me. I am very reasonable. Buyer will pay shipping fees.
I accept payment via PayPal.
My prices vary from pony to pony, but the below is an estimate of what you can expect:
$35 G4 Friendship is Magic Pony
- You can have any small size g4 pony currently available in stores. Repainted or original color, rehaired with whatever hair colors you like. No sculpting is included in this price.
$45 Complex Pony
- Pretty much whatever you like as long as it does not require sculpting.
$65 Corset Pony
- Same as Complex Pony, Plus a corset sculpted onto your pony. G4 ponies really don’t work as well for this unless it is a Fashion Style g4.
- Sculpting. Prices vary.
- Fairy Fantasy Film Wings - $10 extra
- Printed Butterfly wings- $10 extra
Friendship is Magic ponies (g4) are smaller than a 3rd generation baby, for the basic $5 priced pony. The $13 pony is considerably larger and uses two or three times as much hair. If you want a custom from the Friendship is Magic ponies, your default will be the smaller pony. I can do the larger pony, but expect to add an additional $20 to your order to cover the additional costs of materials.
Custom Pony Commission Form
I will be as detailed and precise as possible when making your pony, but I ask that you please try to have some flexibility when ordering a custom pony. If you allow room for artist interpretations, and creative flair, then you will receive a pony that is lovingly made. The more restricted I am, the more it feels like a “job”. I want you to be happy as much as I want myself to be happy. I will show you photo check-ins at various stages of creation, or when I have questions. If you see something you want changed, please let me know and I will correct it. It is easier to correct when I show you the photos than it is once the pony is finished.
- What generation pony would you like? G3 or G4? I do not keep G2 in stock, and I have very few G1s but please feel free to ask. There may be a fee if I need to obtain a special pony.
- Is your pony an Unicorn, Pegasus, or Earth Pony?
- Is your pony a boy or a girl?
- If your pony is a G4 Boy, do you want his nose sculpted to resemble the boy ponies in the Friendship is Magic show? Additional fees may apply.
- What color eyes does your pony have?
- What is your ponies cutie mark? Please include links to any relevant reference pictures if possible.
- What color body does your pony have?
- What color hair does your pony have?
- How is your ponies hair styled? Please include links to any relevant reference pictures if possible.
- Do you need anything sculpted onto your pony? Please be as detailed as possible.
- Does your pony need fairy wings made from fantasy film?
- Do you have a preference about metallic, pearl, or matte colors?
- Is there anything else you feel I should know about your pony? Any other pictures of inspiration?
- Do you have any allergies I should know about?
- Is there anything you do NOT want used on your pony?
Please email this completed form to SeraphLena@yahoo.com and I will get back to you with an estimated quote, and an estimated time for when I would be able to start on your pony.